Accredited by the European Evangelical Accrediting Association
Recognised Nazarene Educational Institution
European Nazarene College is listed by the International Board of Education (IBOE) of the Church of the Nazarene as one of the official educational institutions of the Church of the Nazarene and is a member of the Eurasia Educational Council (EEC) of the Church of the Nazarene.
Approved Curriculum for Ordained Ministry in the Church of the Nazarene
The Qualification in Christian Ministry and the Diploma in Christian Ministry (DCM) of European Nazarene College have been approved by the International Course of Study Advisory Committee (ICOSAC) of the Church of the Nazarene as programmes that fulfil the minimum requirements for ordained ministry within the districts of the Church of the Nazarene for which EuNC is the educational provider. Each district has clearly defined ordination requirements that either follow the minimum requirements or exceed these established by ICOSAC. In other words, EuNC students who are candidates for ordination are required by their districts to complete one of the two Christian Ministry programmes. Some districts require additional coursework. It is important to realize that the individual districts set these criteria—not the school—and variations between the districts are possible; however, the requirements of the Christian Ministry Certificate are what all district programmes have in common.
Collaborative Agreements with Other Institutions
- Nazarene Theological College, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Nazarene Bible College, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America
- Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa, Idaho, United States of America
- Trevecca Nazarene University, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
- Korea Nazarene University, Chonan City, South Korea
- Akademie für Weltmission, Korntal, Germany
- Seminário Teológico Baptista, Queluz, Portugal
- One Mission Society, Greenwood, Indiana, United States of America