European Nazarene College is an institution of the Church of the Nazarene and, as such, the curriculum, teaching and standards of conduct are guided by the agreed Statement of Belief of the Church of the Nazaren. EuNC welcomes students from other Christian persuasions who feel that they can benefit from the nature and quality of education provided by EuNC.
- In one God—the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- That the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.