RECOGNISED NAZARENE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
Approved Curriculum for Ordained Ministry in the Church of the Nazarene
The Diploma in Christian Ministry (DCM) of European Nazarene College has been approved by the International Course of Study Advisory Committee (ICOSAC) of the Church of the Nazarene as the programme that fulfils the minimum requirements for ordained ministry within the districts of the Church of the Nazarene for which EuNC is the educational provider. Each district has clearly defined ordination requirements that either follow the minimum requirements or exceed these established by ICOSAC. In other words, EuNC students who are candidates for ordination are required by their districts to complete the Christian Ministry programme. Some districts require additional coursework. It is important to realize that the individual districts set these criteria—not the school—and variations between the districts are possible; however, the requirements of the Christian Ministry Certificate are what all district programmes have in common.
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF METHODIST SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, and UNIVERSITIES
EuNC is a member of the "International Association of Methodist Schools, Colleges, and Universities" as well as "Methodist-related Theological Schools in Europe".
Collaborative Agreements with Other Institutions
- Akademie für Weltmission, Korntal, Germany
- Evangelisch College, Zwijndrecht, the Netherlands
- Methodist-related Theological schools in Europe
- Nazarene Bible College, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America
- Nazarene Theological College, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa, Idaho, United States of America
- One Mission Society, Greenwood, Indiana, United States of America
- Seminário Teológico Baptista, Queluz, Portugal
- The International Association of Methodist Schools, Colleges, and
- The Salvation Army (Hungry, Spain)